cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sampam Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Error: Accepted Solution The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Internet

I am trying to pull data from a sharepoint 2007 list as a Web Source. I am getting an error:

The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Internet Explorer options. See https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=506565 for details on how to enable Active Scripting

I alreday have Active Scripting enabled in IE so not sure what's causing this error. @v-yuezhe-msft suggested using web.contents() instead of web.page() in the query but that didnt help. Here is the code I am using:

let
    Source = Web.Page(Web.Contents("URL HERE", [Timeout=#duration(0, 0, 30, 0)])),
    Data4 = Source{4}[Data]
in
    Data4

how do modify this query using web.contents. Any idea what's causing this error?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sampam Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Error: Accepted Solution The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Inter

Limiting the no of rows on the list got rid of the error

2 REPLIES 2
sampam Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Error: Accepted Solution The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Inter

Limiting the no of rows on the list got rid of the error

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@sampam ,

Glad to hear that. You may just click "Accept as Solution" displayed left of the "Reply" button. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
GregDeckler

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, explains

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Back to School Contest

Back to School Contest

Engage and empower students with Power BI!

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Ideas
Users Online
Currently online: 27 members 797 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: