Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error: Accepted Solution The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Internet

I am trying to pull data from a sharepoint 2007 list as a Web Source. I am getting an error:

The Web.Page function requires Active Scripting to be enabled in Internet Explorer options. See https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=506565 for details on how to enable Active Scripting

I alreday have Active Scripting enabled in IE so not sure what's causing this error. @v-yuezhe-msft suggested using web.contents() instead of web.page() in the query but that didnt help. Here is the code I am using:

let
    Source = Web.Page(Web.Contents("URL HERE", [Timeout=#duration(0, 0, 30, 0)])),
    Data4 = Source{4}[Data]
in
    Data4

how do modify this query using web.contents. Any idea what's causing this error?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Limiting the no of rows on the list got rid of the error

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Limiting the no of rows on the list got rid of the error

@Anonymous ,

Glad to hear that. You may just click "Accept as Solution" displayed left of the "Reply" button. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors