Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kest
Frequent Visitor

Enrich visual report with content data

Hi guys

For our social media reporting I currently have the following dashboard:

dash.png

This is great as it allows me to dive into certain dateranges with much more precision.

However, there's one final feature I'd like to have.

When I scroll over the days, I'd like to see which content was published on that exact date. Otherwise I always have to cross-reference with a Excel sheet. I have the data for that (e.g. Facebook post text and date/timestamp) to match the rest of the dataset. Any idea how I should go about this?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@kest wrote:

Hi guys

For our social media reporting I currently have the following dashboard:

dash.png

This is great as it allows me to dive into certain dateranges with much more precision.

However, there's one final feature I'd like to have.

When I scroll over the days, I'd like to see which content was published on that exact date. Otherwise I always have to cross-reference with a Excel sheet. I have the data for that (e.g. Facebook post text and date/timestamp) to match the rest of the dataset. Any idea how I should go about this?

Thanks!

@kest

The second is a "time brush" visual, right?

To view the content according to the days in selection, you can try to put a table visual.

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.