Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aviritia
Frequent Visitor

Enlighten World Flags issue

Hey Guys!

I have a problem with Enlighten World Flags visualization.

I have 22 countries for which I want to show their flags. User will be able to click only one of the countries or select all of them. When one country is chosen on a slicer, everything looks good, but for all the data I would like to see the flag for the Netherlands and not all of them at the same time.

Is it possible?

I created a measure:

Flag = SELECTEDVALUE(
        RawData[Country];
         "Netherlands")

But it seems I cannot use it in the visualization. It only accepts columns...

I've checked in the Internet but haven't found any proper solution. Maybe do you know how can I solve/bypass this issue?

Best regards

Kasia

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

That visual doesn't allow you to do so, because it hasn't been programmed to do it.

Regards

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi aviritia,

The selectedvalue function can be only used on a column which has been dragged to a slicer. In addtion, have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you kindly mark my answer to finish this thread?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi aviritia,

"but for all the data I would like to see the flag for the Netherlands and not all of them at the same time."

<--- Don't know what's the issue. Could you share some sample data and clarify more details about your requirement?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.