Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CW_00
Frequent Visitor

Enlighten Data Story - Conditional Formatting

Hi,

I am using EDS for the first time and was wondering if you can conditionally format the 'Data' items (usually represented by a # in the 'Story') based upon the item? 

For example, if the story says something like '... has increased ...', and I have a slicer that, depending on the selection, would change the story to '... has decreased ...', is there any way I can have the colour of the 'Data' item (so increased or decreased) to change depending on what is showing?  So Red for increased and Green for decreased?

If not, is this something that will be added for development?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CW_00 

As tested, it is impossible to color that way for a Enlighten Data Story visual.

Could you accept other visuals?

Best Regards
Maggie
Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CW_00 

Here is my workaround, if you are interesting at it, please download my file and feel free to ask me for more details.

Capture3.JPG

Best Regards
Maggie
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for the reply and alternative solution 🙂 I'm happy to stick with the EDS as this does work well (the conditional formatting would have just been a nice addition).

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CW_00 

As tested, it is impossible to color that way for a Enlighten Data Story visual.

Could you accept other visuals?

Best Regards
Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.