Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ezequiel
Employee
Employee

England not showing on maps

I need to place a bubble in a map with several countries. all european countries show fine, except for England. The map is not showing the bubble over England. Is this a bug? If I go to maps.bing.com and search for England it works fine

Thanks,

Ezequiel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

You would have to write look-up logic, because it would need to stay GB behind the scenes. I think if you did a calculated column or created a grouping you'd have the same issue. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ran into the same problem. You need to put England as "GB" as a country code and/or label it as United Kingdom. For whatever reason, I never got it to work saying "England" -- I think this is a map glitch. 

Thanks...that worked...is there any way to "mask" GB to show it as "England" on the map?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You would have to write look-up logic, because it would need to stay GB behind the scenes. I think if you did a calculated column or created a grouping you'd have the same issue. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.