Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vasim07
Helper I
Helper I

Employee Tree Chart

It will be great to have a custom visual for employee tree chart.

Something like a photo of an employee with branches to people's photo's reporting under him/her, another branches for another department if any, a root to manager's photo (or maybe even two managers.) Quick information such as Name and Designation, No of people reporting under him and so on.

More information when clicked on the photo such as salary, total salary including reportee's, His reporting numbers (such as 1-5) compared to organisation/department average reporiting numbers, any other metric that some one is intrested in.

A searchbox for name along with it will also be great!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PowerBIGuy
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

You can always create a custom visual. I think someone may have attempted the same see the link below.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Best-Visual-Contest/Force-direct-node-link-graph-for-adjacency-matri...

Business Intelligence Architect / Consultant

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PowerBIGuy
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

You can always create a custom visual. I think someone may have attempted the same see the link below.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Best-Visual-Contest/Force-direct-node-link-graph-for-adjacency-matri...

Business Intelligence Architect / Consultant
Anonymous
Not applicable

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue. "

What is this?

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

You might want to post this to Ideas.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.