Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Embedding Qlik or Spotfire Dashboard Link to Power BI Report?

Have anyone tried to embed qlik or spotfire dashboard into Power BI report? I have tried to use HTML Content but doesn't seems to work. 

8 REPLIES 8
Mili

Any solution for this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to embed it but i am stucked because of login issue. Did you got any updates?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am stucked too. I am getting network blocking the link so I am having network team to look into this so no luck yet.

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Maybe you could use HTML Viewer visual to have a try:

HTML Viewer visual.PNG

Refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUfuUOqOZ2Y

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eyelyn,

I am using HTML Content but run into issue with link being blocked by network. I am wondering if it even show up the Spotfire or Qlik Dashboard.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone think this is possible?

@Anonymous , I tried ingesting some other report's URL using button. And on that button you can enter your report link. (Screen shot attached).

I hope it may help.

Capture.JPG

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tahreem24 this is my alternative solution but my goal is to have the user stay within PBI rather then going to another page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.