Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

praveeney
Frequent Visitor

Embed an URL which should open inside Power BI with User SSO

Hi All, I have to tag an URL of Service Now report to a button in Power BI. Once I publish the dashbaord to the Power BI Service and after giving the access to the users then when the User clicks on the button(which has the service now report tagged to it) the Servicenow dashboard should open inside power bi with SSO credentials. 

Is it duable, kindly help me on this.

Thanks,

Praveen

2 REPLIES 2
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @praveeney 

As mentioned in this document regarding  limitations of embed  ,to achieve a single sign-on experience, please use the Embed in SharePoint Online option, or build a custom integration using the User Owns Data approach. Learn more about User owns data.

26png.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@praveeney , I doubt that. There use to HTML viewer that can do that. But is discontinued

https://dataveld.com/2020/04/11/how-to-obtain-a-power-bi-custom-visual-if-it-no-longer-appears-on-ap...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.