Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Editing the Scatter Plot Play Axi

Hello,

I have a couple questions regarding the formatting and use of the play axis  function as part of the scatter plot visual. 

The functionality of the play axis seems to be working perfectly but I have not been able to figure out how to adjust a few key features including.... 

1. The font of the "callout values" at the top right of the graph. I do not even see an option to turn this function on our off let alone adjust the font/color of it. 
  2. Change the speed of the play axis. Currently the animation is very fast and it would be helpful to adjust the speed for the graph I am creating to something a bit slower.  
  3. Lastly, I was wondering if there was a drilldown functionality within the play axis feature. I currently have a date hiearchy (Year,Quarter,Month) that I would like to display but have been unable to as of current. It would be AWESOME to be able to view year to year changes and then select a year to drilldown and view that year's changes. Does anyone know if this is possible? 

Any tips, comments, or suggestions are welcomed. Thank you!! 

Austin (: 

3 REPLIES 3
Quentin
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks for this post,

Does anyone know a way to make the play axis label smaller? 
Having a date in it, it shows the date very big and costumer are complaining it's too big....

Yes they do... 😞 

TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

HI @Anonymous ,

In this scenario, I would suggest you opening an idea in th eidea forum at https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Best Regards,

Teige

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhhh I was hoping this had at least already been addressed in a previous idea forum 😕 

Thanks though! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.