Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Yoam69
Regular Visitor

Editing Slicer Title is crashing Desktop

This began happening this week.  I was making changes to an existing report, and needed to add a slicer for the compay division to the report.  When trying to edit the Title of the slicer, Desktop is crashing.  I had this happen a few times with the same report.  I tried another report this morning, and had the same thing happen.

I am working via VPN this week due to coronavirus distancing measures, not sure if that could cause this or not.  I made some extensive changes to the model in the first report noted above with no issues at all, so I don't think it's a connectivity issue.

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Is it happening after the march Release update?

You can also see on log issue at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Yes.  I checked my version before I submitted the issue. Sorry, I should have noted that in the report.

Version: 2.79.5768.721 64-bit (March 2020)

Hi, @Yoam69 

I'm sorry I can't reproduce your problem.

I can only suggest that you try to clean up powerbi's cache first, or  reinstall the latest version of powerbi.

If the problem is not solved, please  kindly raise it to the support team for better advice if your are  a pro user, thanks a lot!
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/  

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.