Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

uBoatCaptain
Helper I
Helper I

Edit Visual Interactions is not on my ribbon

Can somebody tell my why the Edit Visual Interactions is not on my ribbon in PBI desktop? I need that feature in a report I am currently working on.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@uBoatCaptain time to surface! Smiley Very Happy

Format Tab => Edit Interactions

Edit Interactions.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
sunilraskar
Regular Visitor

When you will select a graph (visual), the Format menu will appear in the top and then you can find edit interaction in the top ribbon. 

sunilraskar
Regular Visitor

Well, Edit Visual Interactions option is in Format ribbon and Format menu and ribbon appear only when a visual from the report canvas is selected. If the report has no visual or not selected then the Format manu is not visible. 

Barney

I have this problem too but there's no option for Visual Tools like shown in the solution.  Any way I can get the visual tools menu - visible?

"Visual Interactions" tab did not appear until I selected a visual on the report page.

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@uBoatCaptain time to surface! Smiley Very Happy

Format Tab => Edit Interactions

Edit Interactions.png

Thanks, Sean. 

In the  deep I only have the videos of whats-his-bucket demoing the older version of PBI with a different ribbon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.