Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BartEdgerton
Advocate I
Advocate I

Edit Interactions - Not working

I have visual A doing cross-filtering on visuals B and C, which is desired; However, I want to disable cross-filtering when a value is selected in visual B, I don't want to filter visual A or C. To that end, I have selected visual B, choose "Edit Interactions" from the Format menu, then select the "None" icon for visual A and visual C. However, selecting a value in visual B still is causing some strange filtering behavior in visuals A and C both, (not to mention that visual B is also completely screwed up by selecting any value in the visual)

Also, it's worth mentioning that trying to actually hit the moving targets of the icons can be very difficult. I had to rearrange my visuals just to be able to reach the controls, which move when you hover over them anyway, causing the user to inadvertently click the wrong icon, which exacerbates the problem.

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@BartEdgerton 

I can not reproduce the issue using the latest version of Power BI Desktop. Try to recreate the report.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.