Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

psctds

ESRI Map visualization

I just downloaded lastest version of PowerBI and don't see the ESRI map visualization.  There is a Bing visualization but I can't seem to find the ESRI visualization.  I subscribed to ESRI Plus and hope it is still available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi psctds, 

You said that you can't view the ESRI map in your powerbi, you need to make sure whether you enbale  540.PNG

You could refer to ArcGIS Maps in Power BI Desktop  for details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi psctds, 

You said that you can't view the ESRI map in your powerbi, you need to make sure whether you enbale  540.PNG

You could refer to ArcGIS Maps in Power BI Desktop  for details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I'm having the same issue, the ESRI Map visualization is not available in the visualizations pane. I made sure ESRI is enabled and have deleted the CEF folder as suggested by ArcGIS

Version: 2.83.5894.961 64-bit (July 2020).

Can somene tell me how to get it back.

Thank you for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.