Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

ERROR Power BI Desktop Connect to Azure Consumption Insights

Hi All,

I'm trying to connect to Azure Consumption Insights in Power BI Desktop using an Enrollment Key and API Key. But after selecting a table then loading the data, I'm encountering an error. (see picture below). What could be the problem? I'm betting it may be a network connection error? Or is there something else?

Data Refreshing Failed For Enrollment Number.JPG

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi girinpanda,

Have you checked the internal reports from https://consumption.azure.com//InternalReports/Submit? In addtion, could you please provide some trace logs of power bi desktop when the error happens for further troubleshooting if the error still happens?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuta-msft

Hi Jimmy, 

Sorry for the incomplete trace logs, I wasn't able to replicate the problem. Turns out the cause is weak internet connection. I tried to connect using another network and it worked perfectly. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi girinpanda,

Have you checked the internal reports from https://consumption.azure.com//InternalReports/Submit? In addtion, could you please provide some trace logs of power bi desktop when the error happens for further troubleshooting if the error still happens?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuta-msft

Hi Jimmy, 

Sorry for the incomplete trace logs, I wasn't able to replicate the problem. Turns out the cause is weak internet connection. I tried to connect using another network and it worked perfectly. 

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.