Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

romovaro
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

EDATE but showing data until primary Date

Hi

Our PM needs to start working with the customer 4 month before Go Live date (GLD). I created a measure using the EDATE to show the date 4 months before the GLD 

In the table it shows the month the PM needs to start working with the client but i would like to show same information until the GLD month.

Example: 380310CA01 in the table needs to show the PM is going to be busy in Feb, March, Apr and May...not only feb. Any tip? thanks

romovaro_0-1644420792158.png

gg

3 REPLIES 3
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @romovaro 

Is GLD month fixed? It‘s not recommended to add 4 month offsets to date columns [ops forcast & Actuals]. You need a seperate calendar table in your model, then add new measures to recalculate the values of 'count of cuid', 'contract EE', 'Start value'. Please share sanitized sample data.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Yes, GLD should be fixed. Sometimes due to "issues" GLD can be moved but...

I added the new table with the measures. I would like to show every month that the person is working with the customer (4 months in advance) vs showing only the month of the "Go live date" - Ops Forecast and Actuals Column

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzty7i3d78gm0bu/Capacity%20dashboard%20Test.pbix?dl=0

Hi v-easonf-msft

Were you able to open the file? any idea how to continue? thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.