Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Birdjo
Resolver II
Resolver II

Dynamics 365 for Operations - Odata return all legal entites

Hello,

When I get data from OData feed I am able to access data only for the legal entity which is selected as default starting company.

When I change the legal from user options in Dynamics 365 for Operations the data that the OData feed return changes according to the selected default entity.

Do you know how to query OData to return all legal entities or some another ways to fix that?

I would like to be able to get all entities.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The problem was solved by adding a company column to the data entity through Visual Studio.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Birdjo,

Based on my research, you can append the ?cross-company=true parameter at the end of the OData URL. See: How do I specific a non-default legal entity in an OData request?.

As this issue is more related to the Dynamics 365 for Operations side, I see you already post a thread in Dynamics forum, you can get better answer from Dynamics 365 for Operations experts.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The problem was solved by adding a company column to the data entity through Visual Studio.

Adding "?cross-company=true" used to work.  However, with the new [Implementation="2.0"] it no longer does.  I have not yet been able to find a way to pull all or multiple legal entities when using [Implementation="2.0"].  Which is a shame as it otherwise would help speed up queries.

Using D365FO 7.1 (about to roll up to 7.3)

Hi, anyone know how to pull all or multiple legal entities in D365FO when using PowerBI desktop?

For example pull all Sales lines data from multiple legal entities.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.