cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Abhaykumar Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Dynamically setting default bookmark

Is it possible to set the default bookmark (the one user sees when they navigate to the report in service) based on data condition? Basically, i want to have different number of filters displayed based on some selection. But having dynamic visuals does not seem to be possible currently. Therefore, i have created multiple bookmarks for each combination. I will be deploying the pbix after user selects their choice through API. If I can set the default bookmark based on user selection, this would work for me.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Dynamically setting default bookmark

@Abhaykumar,

It is not possible to set default bookmark based ond data condition. You can submit a feature request in Power BI ideas forum.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 171 members 1,815 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: