Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ogghall
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic title does not list months selected in chronological order

I have a dynamic title that changes with the months selected from either a slicer or from the drill down in the chart. The months when they appear in the title do not appear in chronological order. For example when first 3 months are in title it is "Mar, Feb  Jan" If I also selct April, Apr comes after Jan in title.

How can I get months in title to appear in order?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ogghall,

You may take a look at link below.

http://www.excelnaccess.com/concatenatex/

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ogghall,

The CONCATENATEX function can have optional parameters to define the order of the table to use to concatenate values in a string.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-chuncz-msft

I am not very experienced with the writing of parameters. How would I write the additional parameters for the sorting  with this as my Concatenatex?

CONCATENATEX(AllButLastSelectedMonth,Paudits[MonthOnly],

Thanks

@ogghall,

You may take a look at link below.

http://www.excelnaccess.com/concatenatex/

RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@ogghall,

How is the dynamic title calculated?

ogghall
Frequent Visitor

@RMDNA

The column used to provide the month is a formatted column providing the month which is referencing a column with the entire date in it. dd/mm/yyyy to mmm

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.