Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

alexsimpson
Helper I
Helper I

Dynamic query URL breaks on refresh

I have a saved table on a web service that provides a dynamic query via a url. I managed to get data, put the web page in and pull through the table and alter it in query editor. Everything was working perfectly until I refreshed the following dat and I get the error below:

Capture.PNG

Any help would be much appreciated. I have a horrible feeling I am going to have to rebuild the whole query editor around the data again!!

Many thanks in advance,

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@alexsimpson wrote:

I have a saved table on a web service that provides a dynamic query via a url. I managed to get data, put the web page in and pull through the table and alter it in query editor. Everything was working perfectly until I refreshed the following dat and I get the error below:

Capture.PNG

Any help would be much appreciated. I have a horrible feeling I am going to have to rebuild the whole query editor around the data again!!

Many thanks in advance,

Alex

@alexsimpson

It looks like that the web page used as source has been changed, have you ever check that source?

Hi Eric,

The link works.

http://analytics.financialexpress.net/Table.aspx?SavedResultsID=C8E3EA8B-2E39-E611-B03F-D067E5E5C882...

It takes a little while to load though. Could it be that Power BI times out?

Thanks,

Alex

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.