Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dd321
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic numerical slicer range depending on selected?

Hi,

I have a slicer in which a user can filter by category, for example Technologies. I have a another slicer in which the user can choose a range in terms of price.

Now, a Computer might have the price range of 500-1000 dollars. A monitor might cost 200-500 dollars. An external harddrive might cost 20-50 dollars. 

I would like my numerical range slicer to change the default values to the category selected. At the moment, the values of my numerical range slicer is static, meaning whenever I change the cateogry, the min and max value in the range does not change.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @dd321 ,

Your requirement should be achieved when the price slicer is a list slicer like below.

Untitled.png

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @dd321 ,

Your requirement should be achieved when the price slicer is a list slicer like below.

Untitled.png

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ZunzunUOC
Resolver III
Resolver III

You must select the bar and clic on Format->Edit Interactions. Filter of the slicer price must be selected.

reply001.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.