Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic measure to display results for current year and previous 2 years

Hi, 

I have a measure which works fine but I want it to display the results dynamically for current year and last 2 years instead of me manually selecting the years 

Is it possible?

Heres my current measure:

1. DistinctAccount = DISTINCTCOUNT('AccountTable'[AccountId])

2. AccountMembers= CALCULATE(
[DistinctAccount],
FILTER(
ALLSELECTED('Calendar'[Date]),
('Calendar'[Date] <= MAX('Calendar'[Date]) 
))
,FILTER(ALLSELECTED(Id_Table[Termination Year]),(Id_Table[Termination Year]>SELECTEDVALUE('Calendar'[Year])))

Please let me know

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

I have a measure which works fine but I want it to display the results dynamically for current year and last 2 years instead of me manually selecting the years 

I'm not very clear about your requirement "display the results dynamically for current year and last 2 years instead of me manually selecting the years ".

Do you want your measure will show the value without selecting date in slicer?

If it is convenient, could you share some data sample and your desired output so that we could understand your scenario better and get the solution more quickly.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.