Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ek2112
Advocate II
Advocate II

Dynamic filtering of a table based on parameter selection

I have a table of tasks as follows: 

table.png

I have three parameters on my pbix file - day, month and year. I am trying to get the above table to display just those rows whose finish date is greater than the user selected date and % complete is 100. Ex: If the user selects through parameters 8/1/2019, the table should filter to show just row 10 as that is the only row as per the criteria (% complete = 100 AND finish date >  user selected date). 

Here is the link to the PBIX. I tried the CALCULATETABLE but not successful. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ek2112 

You may refer to the following post.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Use-a-date-slicer-to-filter-on-a-period-instead-of-a-single...

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ek2112 

You may refer to the following post.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Use-a-date-slicer-to-filter-on-a-period-instead-of-a-single...

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-chuncz-msft  thanks for pointing me in the right direction. This gave me ideas suitable for my situation.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.