Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

eggwald
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic Value Not Filtering correctly

Hello, 

I have a summary sheet on a report that I want to use to grab various bits of information, like so: 

eggwald_0-1668793795900.png

The issue I am having is that the Dynamic Values take the customer into account (I change the customer and the values change), but they do not take the date into consideration.

For example the 98.2% shown is just showing the SLA met for All tickets raised by that customer, it should be showing at 97.3% which is what the % should be for the last 3months.  Page 2 of the report shows the correct data

eggwald_1-1668793995938.png

Both the dynamic value and the tile reference the same Measure

Any help appreciated. 

Cheers

Ed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
eggwald
Frequent Visitor

I found the issue. User error! I hadn't put the filter on the page. Added the filter and it worked perfectly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eggwald
Frequent Visitor

I found the issue. User error! I hadn't put the filter on the page. Added the filter and it worked perfectly.

daXtreme
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

To be able to troubleshoot one needs data to work with. Please give a link to a representative example of your issue. You can place such a file on a shared drive and grant correct access rights so a public user can open the file. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.