Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Erica_Maidana
Helper I
Helper I

Dynamic Top N with columns from different tables

Hi community!. I am facing an issue that I am not getting to solve.

I have different sources (tables ) in my model and I need to get a table where I can filter a dinamic TopN based on different columns from the different tables.

For example: I have country (from Geography Dimension), Partner from (Partner Table) and other columns from my fact table.

I already created my parameter TopN Reseller and it works fine with a logic that I created if I use only columns from the same table with RANKX and ALL.

The problem is when I want to add a column in my dax query from a different table ,ALL function says It is not correct.

I uploaded the link to my report where you can see the Top N reseller table  (disconnected) and the 2 measures I already created

TopN Reseller Revenue  and TopN Reseller Revenue for Matrix (this is necessary to show correct numbers at total).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lmd987gh3kxdbxe/Test4.pbix?dl=0

Any ideas how to solve this??

Thanks in advanced!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Erica_Maidana
Helper I
Helper I

Finally I could solve this adding a CROSSJOIN. Maybe it can help to someone else 🙂

REgards.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Erica_Maidana
Helper I
Helper I

Finally I could solve this adding a CROSSJOIN. Maybe it can help to someone else 🙂

REgards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.