Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Johan3ngholm
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic Stock Turnover Report Progress

Hi, I'm feeling really close to solve my problem for a dynamic Stock Turnover Report but yet I have some issues where I need your advice first my tables looks like this, Pretty much straight forward. I get the columns in my Article list from, that gives me a start date and an end date for each article. 

Start-LastTransactionDate = LASTDATE('Start-StockBalancePerDateTable'[Date]) 

End-LastTransactionDate = LASTDATE('End-StockBalancePerDateTable'[Date])

But now I want to add two more columns in the Article Table and that is the StockBalancePerDate columns from each Table. (e.g Start-StockBalance for Article A is 29 End-StockBalance for Article A is 35)

I can't get the RELATED function to work, somehow I get a message that the tables don't have any relation, but as you can see in the Relationship-picture there is a relation between the tables. 

Start-StockBalancePerDateTable'Start-StockBalancePerDateTable'End-StockBalancePerDateTableEnd-StockBalancePerDateTable ArticleArticleRelationshipsRelationships

Best regards

/Johan

2 REPLIES 2
quentin_vigne
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Johan3ngholm

On your last picture it looks strange because It looks like you have clicked on the relation but only the Article filed from Start-Stock is highlighted

The ArticleNo from Article should be highlighted

Can you go on your relation editor and check that the relation is on Article.No on both tables ? 

- Quentin

Hi @quentin_vigne I beileve that's just in the picture, heres another one where Article and ArticleNo are highlited, I've also a Calendar table. 

Article_Start-StockbalancePerDateTable_Endt-StockbalancePerDateTable_Calendar_Relationship.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.