cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dali748 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Duplicate value 0 and this is not allowed on the one side of a many-to-one relationship error?

Please see error I'm receiving below, for some reason I keep on receiving this error when I try to refresh my data.  I talked to our DB SQL administrator and he says that the table doesn't have this restriction and believes it's a PowerBI issue.

Does anyone know what can be causing this issue and how to fix it?

wo_id-error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Duplicate value 0 and this is not allowed on the one side of a many-to-one relationship error?

Hi @Dali748 ,

Please refer to the document below about creating many to many relationship in power bi.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-many-to-many-relationships

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AnkitBI Established Member
Established Member

Re: Duplicate value 0 and this is not allowed on the one side of a many-to-one relationship error?

Relationship column on one side of relationship cannot have duplicate values. Either remove duplicates from Column or create Many to Many relationships.

Thanks
Ankit Jain

Do Mark it as solution if the response resolved your problem. Do like the response if it seems good and helpful.

Dali748 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

@AnkitBI Thank you for the reply! 

How do I change it to many-to-many relationship?

Thank you!

Highlighted
AnkitBI Established Member
Established Member

Using Relationship Tab.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Dali748 ,

Please refer to the document below about creating many to many relationship in power bi.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-many-to-many-relationships

Best  Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Dali748 ,

Have you solved the problem?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in 2020

New Ranks and Rank Icons in 2020

Read the announcement for more information!

New Kudos Given Badges Coming

New Kudos Given Badges Coming

We're rolling out new Kudos Given badges. Find out how many Kudos you've given.

November 2019 Community Highlights

November 2019 Community Highlights

Get an overview of the events and great community content from November.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)