cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gredie888

Duplicate a visual

HI here is my problem. I have 100 baskets with 6 symbols in each basket. I have a visual and a filter that identifies the basket that I am interested in. What I need is the same visual copied 3 times to show me basket A, Basket B, Basket C. How do I do this, right now the filter changes all of the visuals and disabling the visual makes all the symbols show in the visual?      

George R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mahoneypat
Super User
Super User

Can you just add to Symbol column as a Filter on each of the visuals, selecting A, B, and C in each?

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gredie888

OK , I get it, thx, you solved my problem. 

gredie888

HI, Thanks for the good idea but I think  the problem might be my approach. I built the visual and the filter is baskets, of which there are 100. When I use copy c, copy v I can duplicate the visual as many times as I want, but the visual just displays the most recent basket as that is what the filter is supposed to do. So do I need to make the same visual 3 times instead?

gredie888_1-1607874209655.png

Hi, here is my page. 

mahoneypat
Super User
Super User

Can you just add to Symbol column as a Filter on each of the visuals, selecting A, B, and C in each?

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May 23 2022 episode 5 with aka link.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Welcome to the Power BI Community Show! Jeroen ter Heerdt will talk about the importance of Data Modeling.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!