Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gredie888

Duplicate a visual

HI here is my problem. I have 100 baskets with 6 symbols in each basket. I have a visual and a filter that identifies the basket that I am interested in. What I need is the same visual copied 3 times to show me basket A, Basket B, Basket C. How do I do this, right now the filter changes all of the visuals and disabling the visual makes all the symbols show in the visual?      

George R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mahoneypat
Employee
Employee

Can you just add to Symbol column as a Filter on each of the visuals, selecting A, B, and C in each?

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gredie888

OK , I get it, thx, you solved my problem. 

gredie888

HI, Thanks for the good idea but I think  the problem might be my approach. I built the visual and the filter is baskets, of which there are 100. When I use copy c, copy v I can duplicate the visual as many times as I want, but the visual just displays the most recent basket as that is what the filter is supposed to do. So do I need to make the same visual 3 times instead?

gredie888_1-1607874209655.png

Hi, here is my page. 

mahoneypat
Employee
Employee

Can you just add to Symbol column as a Filter on each of the visuals, selecting A, B, and C in each?

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.