Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HarryBailey
Helper II
Helper II

Dropdown Slicer Options Appearing in Random Places on published Report - Please Help!

I have a report published and this error has suddently come up today. It's so bizarre!

The slicer in blue on the left is a drop down and when I open it all the options appear about 3 inches to the right...

It means I can't even see the options for the slicers in Red as they appear off the screen!

This is fine in the desktop programme but this happens when I publish to live service. tried on 2 browsers. Please help!

HarryBailey_0-1631281969932.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Harry, 

I contacted Microsoft, this is a Google and Edge update issue.

You can zoom out your screen at 90% or zoom in at 110% it will work or otherwise try to view the report on Firefox. Hope it works for you

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
hashtag_pete
Helper V
Helper V

Hello Harry, 

we experienced the same issue, especially the Chrome users. When they use Edge, the problem is not evident any longer. 

Also, the users should try the TEAMS integration - when you open the report there, everything should be fine (I know that this is still a work around...)

Does that help? If so, please

• mark this post as a solution
  • give kudos

Thanks hashtag_pete

Thank you - however I have tried in Edge and it still has the same issue.

Hello Harry, 

I contacted Microsoft, this is a Google and Edge update issue.

You can zoom out your screen at 90% or zoom in at 110% it will work or otherwise try to view the report on Firefox. Hope it works for you

You hero!! thank you so much! this has worked zooming to 90%

HarryBailey
Helper II
Helper II

Highlighting this again as is still broken

Who do I contact to report this and to get this fixed?

Salimata
Regular Visitor

Hi, I also have the same exact problem on all of my reports and clearing the browser cache does not solve the problem. I've tried with different browsers, same problem. When I am on power bi desktop program everything is fine but when you publish it on live servi the problem appears. Help is needed

Have Microsoft achnowledged this glitch yet? If not who do I report it too. My entire reporting set up is now unusable. 

good to know it's not only me. Seems like yet another glitch on the live service.... based on previous track record I hope this is resolved in the next 6 months!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@HarryBailey , Clear browser cache and refresh and try. We have seen this issue as a temporary issue, because of cache.

Hi there - this has not solved the issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.