cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt22365 Member

Drop down filter not working

Hi All

I hope someone can help

I have a report page which has multiple filters on. I have just added a new dropdown filter (CC / DRN), when "All" is selected the report works fine, however when I select 1 of the options some of my visuals get an error:

There are ambiguous paths between 'Table6' and 'CC / DRN': 'Table6'->'Weekcommencing (2)'->'matrixbyweek'->'Team List'->'DataBaseTable'->'CC / DRN' and 'Table6'->'Weekcommencing (2)'->'matrixbyweek'->'CC / DRN'

The visual affected is driven by a measure field which utilises a non-active link in Table 6:

Closed by W/C = CALCULATE(COUNT(Table6[Week Commencing - Closed]), (USERELATIONSHIP(Table6[Week Commencing - Closed],'Weekcommencing (2)'[Week Commencing])))

Is there a way to fix this issue?

I have attached a picture of my relationships

Thanks

Matt 

BI relationships help.png

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Drop down filter not working

@Matt22365 ,

There are ambiguous paths between 'Table6' and 'CC / DRN': 'Table6'->'Weekcommencing (2)'->'matrixbyweek'->'Team List'->'DataBaseTable'->'CC / DRN' and 'Table6'->'Weekcommencing (2)'->'matrixbyweek'->'CC / DRN'

This means there will exist multiple paths between 'Table6' and 'CC/DRN' when you active the relationship between 'Table6' and 'Weekcommencing (2)' using USERELATIONSHIP(). So I'm afraid the table model(relationship between tables) should be rebuilt.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Matt22365 Member

Re: Drop down filter not working

@v-yuta-msft 

Thats what I was afraid of. This is the most complicated relationship I have built so not sure how else to structure it, have you any ideas?

Thanks for your help

Matt