cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bwhitlock Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Drop Down is not working

Has Something changed in the gateway. The Dropdown slicers no longer look like they do in the desktop. They dont operate like Dropdowns anymore.

Gateway issue.png

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Drop Down is not working

hi, @bwhitlock 

I have test on my side, It works well.

If you could check the slicer in the service is dropdown mode? If it is changed by someone.

And if you could republish the report and try to publish to another workspace to check if it works well?

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

hasnt changed. You can see in the pic below that all but one slicer changed. slicer issue.png

Frequent Visitor

Also the selection controls have changed. I wonder if this is impacting it. 

selection controls.png

Frequent Visitor

I think what may be happening is I turned on show modern header visuals which forces you to replace or redo  all of the slicers. 

I also think that if you list in the dropdown is longer that the size of the visual its creating this anomaly

Frequent Visitor

confirmed that this issue is related to the new modern header visual is causing the Dropdown function to not work. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Users Online
Currently online: 343 members 3,364 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: