Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drilltrough interaction with filters

I want to be able to drillthrough  to another page where the Filter will then be filtered but still shows all the options in the group.

For example when i drillthrough on task 1, i want it to take the parameter ZINK as filter and on drilltrhough page i have a slicer still shows all parameters but only the paramters in the same  parameter group.

0.PNG

Wrong.PNG WrongCorrect.PNGCorrect

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

As tested, if you add "parameter group" in the 'Drillthrough filter", and turn off "keep all filters", it will show all parameters but only the paramters in the same parameter group.

3.png

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks works like a charm !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

As tested, if you add "parameter group" in the 'Drillthrough filter", and turn off "keep all filters", it will show all parameters but only the paramters in the same parameter group.

3.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-juanli-msft it worked like you explained, can you also keep metal and allu selected but still show all the paramters in group? Like in my example above?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you also let the paramter group and paramter selected?

For example if i drillthrough on Allu 

it would select the group metal and only selected allu (but it will show every parameter in the metal group) like in the example

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks works like a charm !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.