Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mairafaq
Regular Visitor

Drillthrough option in right click dropdown on main page visuals is not showing

When i right click on main page visuals the drill down option not appear in drop down list. i have set drilltrough. (added fields in drillthrough option in other page.right click dropdown on source page(visual)right click dropdown on source page(visual)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The location of the click is also important. Right-click on the bar instead of empty space.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Make sure the Name (Or the field used on the x-axis of Bar) is added filter of the filter of drill through page 

Screenshot 2019-09-24 17.40.55.png

Thank you for the tips. This trick worked for me. 

Yes i have added the same field on x-axis of main page and in drillthrough page..but it still not working..

Hi @mairafaq ,

What column do you want to drill through? Is the column of Name? Make sure you added the column in the chart which you want to drill through.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Drill through under file>option and Setting > option > report setting is enabled and cross report on that page is on

Screenshot 2019-09-24 17.54.30.png

i did all these but nothing worked.. 😞

The location of the click is also important. Right-click on the bar instead of empty space.

I have the same problem with the newest October 2022 version 

I open a report and that report doesn't have the option, but if I open a new one it has it.

What can i do with my report to make it appear ?

ec78251_1-1667945237609.png

Yes now i found..its the issue of clicking on empty space,..Now all set..!! Thanks for the support @amitchandak and @v-xuding-msft ..:)

Also Drill through will work on page other than that page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors