cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mairafaq
Regular Visitor

Drillthrough option in right click dropdown on main page visuals is not showing

When i right click on main page visuals the drill down option not appear in drop down list. i have set drilltrough. (added fields in drillthrough option in other page.Screenshot_1.pngright click dropdown on source page(visual)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User IV
Super User IV

Re: Drillthrough option in right click dropdown on main page visuals is not showing

The location of the click is also important. Right-click on the bar instead of empty space.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP,
HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Proud to be a Super User! Linkedin

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Super User IV
Super User IV

Re: Drillthrough option in right click dropdown on main page visuals is not showing

Make sure the Name (Or the field used on the x-axis of Bar) is added filter of the filter of drill through page 

Screenshot 2019-09-24 17.40.55.png

In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP,
HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges

mairafaq
Regular Visitor

Yes i have added the same field on x-axis of main page and in drillthrough page..but it still not working..

Super User IV
Super User IV

Drill through under file>option and Setting > option > report setting is enabled and cross report on that page is on

Screenshot 2019-09-24 17.54.30.png

Super User IV
Super User IV

Also Drill through will work on page other than that page.

mairafaq
Regular Visitor

i did all these but nothing worked.. 😞

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mairafaq ,

What column do you want to drill through? Is the column of Name? Make sure you added the column in the chart which you want to drill through.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Super User IV
Super User IV

The location of the click is also important. Right-click on the bar instead of empty space.

View solution in original post

mairafaq
Regular Visitor

Yes now i found..its the issue of clicking on empty space,..Now all set..!! Thanks for the support @amitchandak and @v-xuding-msft ..:)

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors