cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Wouter1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Drillthrough and apply filter on multiple pages

I have a central page from where I drillthrough to a page for a specific country. However, there is not enough room for all the visuals on a single page. I would like to be able to click from the the first page through to the second page, while maintaing the filter from the drillthrough.

Example:

From the main page, I drillthrough on a France. The destination page is now filtered on France. From here I would like to go to the next page but that page should also be filtered on France.

Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft v-jiascu-msft
Microsoft

Re: Drillthrough and apply filter on multiple pages

Hi @Wouter1,

Yes, it's possible. You can create another Drill through table. Then you can drill through to another table from a drill through table. For instance: from main table, drill through to the second table with filter France. and then from the second table drill through to the third table with filter France. Please give it a try.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors