Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

amirabedhiafi
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Drillthrough a column of a matrix

I have the following page : 

amirabedhiafi_0-1634386147135.png

I want to click on the name of the agent to move to report with more details for an agent, this is a simplified example:

amirabedhiafi_1-1634386905425.png

Can I include filters in the detailed target page ?If yes, can I add a clear filters butto?

In this matrix, can I format only the Agent name ? Make the color blue and the font underlined?

Amira Bedhiafi
Full Stack Business Intelligence Consultant @Capgemini
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @amirabedhiafi ,

Power BI has a drillthrough function.

With drillthrough in Power BI reports, you can create a page in your report that focuses on a specific entity such as a supplier, customer, or manufacturer. When your report readers use drillthrough, they right-click a data point in other report pages, and drill through to the focused page to get details that are filtered to that context. You can also create a button that drills through to details when they click it.

power-bi-drill-through-right-click.png

You can learn it from this link.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @amirabedhiafi ,

Power BI has a drillthrough function.

With drillthrough in Power BI reports, you can create a page in your report that focuses on a specific entity such as a supplier, customer, or manufacturer. When your report readers use drillthrough, they right-click a data point in other report pages, and drill through to the focused page to get details that are filtered to that context. You can also create a button that drills through to details when they click it.

power-bi-drill-through-right-click.png

You can learn it from this link.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Amira,

the answer is yes, watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qy-bksqExI

"Can I include filters in the detailed target page ?If yes, can I add a clear filters butto?" the answer is no but you can add the slicer that goes with the visual to clear or change the filter

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.