cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vozniak
Helper I
Helper I

Drillthrough Possible on Card?

Is it possible to drillthrough from a Card? I put the drillthrough filters in place and when I click a table it works, but when I click a Card visual it doesn't work - I get a message that there are no actions.

I have an Overall Metrics Page that shows activity yesterday and I want to be able t click the card showing the total inflow and have it drillthrough to the Inflow details.

Any help would be much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

I am not aware that the default card visual supports drill through. Maybe the multicard visual but I don't think so either. You could potentially use a button beside the visual that activates a bookmark.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Check out my External Tool for Power BI Desktop! Microsoft Hates Greg's Quick Measures
YouTube Channel! Microsoft Hates Greg
Check out my latest book!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

I am not aware that the default card visual supports drill through. Maybe the multicard visual but I don't think so either. You could potentially use a button beside the visual that activates a bookmark.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Check out my External Tool for Power BI Desktop! Microsoft Hates Greg's Quick Measures
YouTube Channel! Microsoft Hates Greg
Check out my latest book!

View solution in original post

@Greg_Deckler 

I find this topic because i'm struggling with the same problem. So i tried your solution by creating a bookmark to the drillthroughpage and placing a button with that bookmark as action.

But, the filter applied to the overviewpage are not active in my drillthrougpage. What i'm doing wrong? How can i transfer the active filters to the drillthroughpage?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.