Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sasha
Helper III
Helper III

Drilling through with all but one filter

Hi,

I have to pages - 1 with geographical data of sales

2 - customer info

Page 1 is constantly filtered with specific dates range.

I want to drill through from 1 to 2 with all the filters from page 1 except of the dates.

I chose "off" on "keep all filters" and dragged all the relevant fields to the drill through option except of the dates.

Now it seems, like it's filtering only the field from which I do the drill through in page 1, whereas my intention to keep all filters except 1.

Anyway to pass around this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @Sasha ,

Sync slicer is a additional mode of slicer, it allow one slicer existed on multiple pages and their selection can be synced on these pages.(configure on sync slicer panel)

If you turn on this option on view tab, it will display specific 'sync slicer' panel to help you to manage these slicers.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sasha ,

I haven't found any option allow you to drill through multiple filters to another page. In my opinion, I'd like to suggest you to switch your slicers to sync slicer.(filter effects can be synced between these pages based on sync slicers)

Slicers in Power BI

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

@v-shex-msft 

thanks.

The thing with syncing slicers is that these should be slicers on the tab and not in filter pane, correct?

I have many filters , most of them are not slicers in the main table.

Other option may be the user will unfilter in the drill through page, but that's very unprofessional

HI @Sasha ,

Sync slicer is a additional mode of slicer, it allow one slicer existed on multiple pages and their selection can be synced on these pages.(configure on sync slicer panel)

If you turn on this option on view tab, it will display specific 'sync slicer' panel to help you to manage these slicers.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.