cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kalishaa
Regular Visitor

Drilldown in a Matrix Table

Hi All

I have a matrix table only with Catgories (no measures or values) kind of hierachy and i would like to have a drill down when i clcik on any of the categories . Is there any work around for this?

4 REPLIES 4
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kalishaa ,

Did you mean this drill down? You can refer to: Drill mode in a visual in Power BI.

11.png

Please provide me with detailed screenshots about your problem.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

parry2k
Super User III
Super User III

@kalishaa you should split this column into columns in PQ, what is the maximum depth? Like in the above case max is 4, although it doesn't matter, split function will take care of it.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

parry2k
Super User III
Super User III

@kalishaa drill down to what? 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

i have some text fields say i have a  table  with columns A,B,C,D A,B,C Need to be displayed in hierarchy)and D need to be shown as drill down table when you click on B or C it will drill down to D  

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

March Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the March 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.