Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sudhav
Helper V
Helper V

Drill through

In a report there are 10 pages, at present i am in "region_wise_population" page (like asia, africa etc.) and i click on drill through and it take me to the "country_wise_population" page, so at the top of the "country_wise_population" page, i need to display the name "region_wise_population" (it means i came here from "region_wise_population via drill through)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rsbin
Super User
Super User

@sudhav,

Try

SelectedRegion = SELECTEDVALUE(YourTable[Region])

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rsbin
Super User
Super User

@sudhav,

Try

SelectedRegion = SELECTEDVALUE(YourTable[Region])

thankyou for your response, it helped me to get heirarchy in the table, but here i am asking that i want to display page name (as we saved the page with some name), i want that page name to display, could you please tell me that one, thankyou in advance

@sudhav,

If it is just the page name you want, Insert a Textbox and type in the page name.

Format it as you want, and you can copy to all your other pages and simply edit the page name.

I am not aware of any DAX function that references page names.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.