Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill through with Measure

Hi All, 

I am new to PBI and learning the trade but I am facing an issue where I have added Measure that shows the total time of a row by decimal point (0.5 = 30 mins, 1.00 = 60 mins) .. 

PBIStudy123_1-1641464963342.png

I have added this into my graph and table grid on another PBI page but when I try to drill through using the Measure it then adds irrelevant data into my grid (Shown in blue) when all I want the table to show is the values that are showing in the Example 1 column (Shown in Red). 

PBIStudy123_0-1641464858196.png

Is there a way I can Drill through with the Meausre I created and it does not show the extra rows in Blue and only shows the Red values?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

You can put your Measure into Filters and set the value not equal to 0. Click on the apply filter to get the view you want.

vzhangti_1-1641803832909.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

You can put your Measure into Filters and set the value not equal to 0. Click on the apply filter to get the view you want.

vzhangti_1-1641803832909.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Drillthrough is based on column filters, not on measures.  You can filter out the zero valued items in your target page though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.