Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Raj007
Helper III
Helper III

Drill through to details page from several cards

Hi, Thank you so much for your time,
I have this scenario where i show the cards and there are around 9 cards that display the measures of counts like count of ticket numbers that are open - 1 card for open, count of ticket numbers that are closed - 1 card for closed and so on... each card shows the numbers that are measures...

Say Card Open Tickets - is showing 250 , Card Closed Tickets - is showing 450, Card Emergency Tickets - 100
I do not want to build a separate drill through page for each measure..as it will be like 9 different pages for each status or for each measure... any suggestions on how i address this with one page which includes all the measures, all the columns that are required to present at the details level - any help is really appreciated

My Data model is very simple - 1 table with all data and i created 1 measures table just to include the measures

still researching but any help please...really appreciate your time... I just want to do 9 different pages

3 REPLIES 3
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Raj007 ,

Could you pls show  a sample ? Remember to remove confidential data.

Best Regards

Lucien

Hi, for some reason i do not see the option of attaching the files

Raj007
Helper III
Helper III

Hi, i forogot to mention something about the measures that i use on the cards

say for example; Open Tickets 500   - CALCULATE(distinctcount(TicketNumber),FILTER(TicketsTable,TicketstTable[State]="Open"))

i have the same approach for other measures on the cards - still researching

looks like when i use the measure in the details page drill through it will not pass the filter that i used in the CALCULATE function - any suggestions on the best possible solution for me

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.