Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Drill-through on a Cluster Column Chart

In the picture below, I want to be able to select "39" from EGRF and drill-through to a page that shows me the detail of these 39 rows.  I can't seem to get this to work.  When I do the drill-through, it shows me all the rows for EGRF.  Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

clusterchart.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
murali5431
Helper III
Helper III

@Nick-Singleton .. I am facing the same problem. Were you able to find a solution? Please share if you have.

Thanks in advance!

Muralidhar

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

seem like only want a filter on-axis not on the legend. Then remove legend Keep filter.

Refer:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-drillthrough#pass-all-filters-in-drill-through

I already am using the axis and not the legend.  And I'm keeping filter.  It appears the problem is that I cannot select one of the values that has been clustered in the column.  It appears to pass the axis through rather than the specific values.  Thanks for looking into this.

Power BI 1.PNG

power bi 3.PNG

@Nick-Singleton 

Note that details on the focused page are filtered to that context.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I'm sorry I do not follow.  What do I need to change to get the functionality that I'm looking for?  Is there any additional information that you need from me?

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Are you left-clicking on the column and then right-clicking and choosing drillthrought? And you x-axis column is in your drillthrough filters on the drillthrough page?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.