Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mwadhwani
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Drill through from one report to another

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario in which I have 10 comapanies say C1,C2,C3,.....,C10. After clicking on C1 I want to drill to company C1 report which contains 4 visuals(having some company info. on visuals bar graph,Card,line graph,tree chart). Further,I want to drill through another report by click on any of the 4 visuals..

If it is possible at dashboard level, that will work too.or Any workaround for the scenario will do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Take a look at the new version of Power BI Desktop that was released today. It provides drill through capabilities for your scenario. Create a new page for your "company" level view, add the company attribute to the drillthrough filter on this page. Now on any other page with company info in a visualization, you can right-click and select drillthrough.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-september-2017-feature-summary/

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Take a look at the new version of Power BI Desktop that was released today. It provides drill through capabilities for your scenario. Create a new page for your "company" level view, add the company attribute to the drillthrough filter on this page. Now on any other page with company info in a visualization, you can right-click and select drillthrough.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-september-2017-feature-summary/

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.