Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

obriaincian
Resolver I
Resolver I

Drill through for calculated tables

Hi All,

I have what seems is a simple request but I cannot find anything online.

I have a calculated table 

</

MakeTable =

SUMMARIZECOLUMNS(Data[Company],
// Required Through Calc
"Required Through",CALCULATE(COUNT(Data[Product ID]),DATESBETWEEN(SKU_Data[MakeReadyTF_SLPlanning],DATE(2019,1,1),Today())),

// Completed Through Calc
"Completed Through",CALCULATE(COUNT(Data[Product ID]),filter(Data,Data[CompletionPercent]=1) ,DATESBETWEEN(Data[Planning],DATE(2019,1,1),  Today())),

// Deliver Ready % Complete Calc
"Percentage Complete",[Make Ready Completed Through]/[Make Ready Required through],

"Completed due after previous month until today",CALCULATE(COUNT(Data[SKU]),filter(Data,Data[CompletionPercent]=1) ,DATESBETWEEN(Data[Planning],DATE(YEAR(today()), month(today()), 1),  Today()))

)
>

The column in this table are then added to a visual table. What I want to do is to be able to drill through on the visual table to another visual table that will contain the data in the data table.

The issue I have is that the drill through won't apprear on the visual table despite drill throguh fields being added
1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@obriaincian , You need join it with common dimensions used on first page/visual on first page so that you can drill

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.