Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

NewbytoPowerBI

Drill through fields

Capture.PNG

Going to try posting this again but with a screenshot to explain it a little better.  Ive imported my excel file, selected the fields i want included, and now  I want to drill through the data by this field called 'provider address'.  I have dragged the field from the right hand side Fields section to the 'add drill through fields here' box.  I now want to create separe excel reports by ticking the relevant address fields.  BUT it only lets me tick one address at a time.  Is there a way to select multiple options to create the report based on what I have ticked?  OR alternatively it it possible for Power BI to automatically export a separate excel sheet based off each of those address fields, without me having to tick any fields.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry to resurrect this thread but is there any way to drill through from another page with multiple selections? If this works with ctrl+click on the actual drill through destination page, it should work when using a button to start the drillthrough, right?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.