Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

aaron797
Advocate I
Advocate I

Drill through Multiple Values

Hi,

I have setup a page for each KRA (Finance, Facility and Equipment, Stakeholders etc), and have linked the field "KRA is Finance" in the drill through on the finance page. 

I am trying to setup drill through for my chart, currently, when you right click "Finance - Drill through" in a chart, it comes up with all the different KRAs, when you click finance, it will successfully take you to the finance page, however if you right click finance, and go to KRA: Employee the table will be blank.

How to I tidy this up, Ideally, when right clicking "Finance - Drill through" only the finance report should come up. etc.

image.png

image.png

1 REPLY 1
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aaron797 ,
This happens because you create multiple pages and add the KAR field to 'drillthrough bucket' of each page:

b1.PNGb2.PNG

You can only keep two pages.
Or create measures for each page and use the measure instead of KAR column:

// use the measure insteading of KAR column, including value bucket and drillthrough buctet.
Measure 2 = 
CALCULATE(
    SUM([Value]),
    FILTER(
        Sheet3,
        [KRA] = "Finance"
    )
)
Measure 3 = 
CALCULATE(
    SUM([Value]),
    FILTER(
        Sheet3,
        [KRA] = "Facility and Equipment"
    )
)
Measure 4 = 
CALCULATE(
    SUM([Value]),
    FILTER(
        Sheet3,
        [KRA] = "Stakeholders"
    )
)

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.