Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill Through Titles

Hi Experts

I am having a problem with drill through title element not carrying out to the drill thorugh page...when i select the clustered bar chart and i want to drill through that bar chart element into the next page - that works fine but the Title change back to the previous title element.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have a little confused about your question.

I am having a problem with drill through title element not carrying out to the drill thorugh page.

What is the drill through title element? 

If it is convenient, could you share some screenshots to describe your scenario in more details so that I could understand your requirement better and help further on it.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have a little confused about your question.

I am having a problem with drill through title element not carrying out to the drill thorugh page.

What is the drill through title element? 

If it is convenient, could you share some screenshots to describe your scenario in more details so that I could understand your requirement better and help further on it.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback Cherry...hang fire.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thi sis my bookmark selection criteria, i have tried all possible permintations here....uncheck the data ETC,

Capture1.PNG

Here is th title that keeps on reverting back to the - title when the book mark was created. The title is correct when i drill through th error happens on the Click to refresh stage.

When i click the Refresh pag ebutton this happens....

Capture2.PNG

Below is the image of the keep filters from the bookmark....

Capture3.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.