Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Mice
Frequent Visitor

Drill Through Function is Not Appear on Right Click

Hi,

I cannot find the Drii-Through button when I right click on the table that I want to drill in.
Anyway, its working for other pages that I set it to drill to the same destintion.

I already set my destination page like this

Mice_1-1630465390478.png

it is working for this page

Mice_4-1630465601784.png

But it is not working here (Company column is = initial)

Mice_0-1630465812253.png

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I already put the [Initial] in my visual as "Company" . I just change it's name for this visual.

But after I try your suggest by removing that column and place with the sameone again. It is working now.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Mice , You have only given [initial] in the drill through the page. So the option will only come if you have [Initial] in the visual

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drillthrough

I already put the [Initial] in my visual as "Company" . I just change it's name for this visual.

But after I try your suggest by removing that column and place with the sameone again. It is working now.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.